The 30% Off Ontario Tuition is a grant to help make post-secondary education more affordable for full-time Ontario undergraduate university and college students.
For the 2013-2014 academic year, the grant offers a maximum of:
- $1730 a year for students in a degree program at an Ontario college or university ($865 per term, maximum of 2 terms per academic year)
In order to be eligible for the 30% Off Ontario Tuition grant, you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Be an Ontario resident
- Be a full time student at a public college or university in Ontario
- Be in a first entry program (a program that you applied to and entered directly from high school)
- Have been out of high school for less than four years
- demonstrate that your parents’ gross income is $160,000 or less
For detailed information about the program, visit the 30% Off Ontario Tuition grant website.
How to Apply
|Please Note: If you have applied for OSAP, you will automatically be considered for 30% Off Ontario Tuition grant. You do not need to complete a separate application.|
Step 1: Apply Online
- Apply online at Ontario.ca/30off as soon as possible
- You will need your Ontario Access Number (OAN) and OSAP password to access the application
Step 2: Submit Supporting Documentation
- Print, read and have your parents sign the Parent’s Signature Pages – submit these to the Awards Office
- Print, complete and submit the Student’s Banking Information form to the Awards Office
- Note: the banking information form must have a void cheque attached, or must be completed and stamped by your bank.
- Faxes are accepted
Deadline to apply for 2013-2014:
No later than 60 days before the end of your study period.
Please note: See dates and deadlines for specific deadline dates.