Person to Person – March 2011
This page celebrates new appointments, promotions and transfers that are taking place during the month of March at Carleton. Congratulations to all.
- Kevin Bowrin has been appointed to the position of Assistant Programmer in the MacOdrum Library.
- Mike Reynolds has been appointed to the position of Communications Officer in the Associate Vice-President (Students and Enrolment).
On the Move
- Sharon Kennedy has accepted the Administrative Assistant position in Sociology and Anthropology.
- Louise McGreal has accepted the position of Cataloguer/EBook Specialist in the MacOdrum Library.
- Julie Bebbington has been promoted to Manager, Co-operative Education in Career Development and Co-operative Education.
- Mary Kathryn Roberts has been promoted to the position of Communications Advisor in Computing and Communications Services.
Posted on Monday, March 21st, 2011 in For Administrators , For Employees , For Managers , and tagged person to person